Australian Business Council Sweden (ABCS) had their winter event at Mind & Space office. The event was focused at business networking, with representatives from Government of Victoria’s Trade Investment office in London presenting how they support European companies that want to trade and invest in Victoria. This was followed by a round where everyone who attended the event got to introduce themselves and pitch their business.
The participation was very active, with lots of energy, and the participants felt the event was outstanding in the follow up survey.
Great atmosphere and dynamics. Very open discussions.
We make the complex simple, we start at the end.
Our focus is your goals and purposes that you want to achieve with your business, with your colleagues.
The purpose of the Australian Business Council of Sweden is to:
- facilitate the identification of business opportunities for Australians working in Sweden
- provide a professional network that Australian companies could reach out to in order to sound out new business opportunities in Sweden
- identify ideas/products being developed in Sweden that could be commercialised in Australia
- enable members to resource the group to assist with a particular business issue they may be facing in the Swedish market
- conduct relevant business focused activities (eg quarterly cross industry updates)
- provide a touch point for newly arrived Australian business professionals
- build public awareness of the group’s purpose and involvement in socially responsible events
- promote Australia