Australian Business Council Sweden (ABCS) had their Autumn event at Mind & Space office. The event included presentation on Swedish Corporate Culture by Paul Dhillon from Mind & Space, and An Australian’s Inside Experience – The KI Maccharini Scandal by Mei Ling Lim. Networking and socializing time was given before and after the presentation.
The participation was very active, with lots of energy, and the event was very positively received by the participants.
Good event, very interesting and keep the forward momentum.
We make the complex simple, we start at the end.
Our focus is your goals and purposes that you want to achieve with your business, with your colleagues.
The purpose of the Australian Business Council of Sweden is to:
- facilitate the identification of business opportunities for Australians working in Sweden
- provide a professional network that Australian companies could reach out to in order to sound out new business opportunities in Sweden
- identify ideas/products being developed in Sweden that could be commercialised in Australia
- enable members to resource the group to assist with a particular business issue they may be facing in the Swedish market
- conduct relevant business focused activities (eg quarterly cross industry updates)
- provide a touch point for newly arrived Australian business professionals
- build public awareness of the group’s purpose and involvement in socially responsible events
- promote Australia